Derby Quest Horse Racing Game HD
Sep 01, 2014
Best Free and Fun Games, LLC
- "I love this game it's the best game I have." - Lucky #24
- "This is a really fun game and I'm totally addicted! This is the best game ever! I absolutely love it!" - keeblerpony
- "So addictive! Every 15 minutes I HAVE to do another race! I LOVE this game!" - Adriee89
- "This is the best game ever! I just bought it and I can not stop playing it." - Ponyexpress123
- "I love this game so much. It is by far the best horse racing simulation out in the app store. I would recommend this to anyone that loves horse racing. You must try the game. Addicting!" - Hisinu
- "I love this game a lot! It's amazing and highly addicting!" - beasty1
- "This is my favorite game I have. I love the horses and races!" - Juicerpup09
* The above quotes are actual iTunes 5-star reviews from our users.
The Ultimate Horse Breeding, Training, and Racing Game! Grow your stable with many horses and train them to become Derby Champions. Breed your champion race horses to create 'super baby' horses that become even faster! Derby Quest is an amazing horse care-taking and racing simulation game. It's a game full of strategy and arcade action.
Breed new horses and turn them into champions. Breed your horses and create multi-generations of offspring. You can eventually have HUNDREDS of horses in your stable.
You'll need to take good care of your horses. Feed them when they are hungry and be sure to figure out what special treats each horse likes -- it will help with their race performance.
Improve each horse's track performance through a series of training mini-games. You'll be able to improve how fast your horse gets out of the starting box, how well your horse can lead the pack, improve your horse's endurance and acceleration ability, and much much more!
You'll take each of your horses through a series of qualifying race classes. Once your horse has won all of the necessary qualifying races, it's onto the Derby Class! The Derby Class is where you'll race much greater competition but have a chance to prove that your horse is a champion. And if you win enough Derby Class races you'll qualify for the exclusive "Derby Quest Cup" -- it's the single most important championship in the game! (Good luck!)
During a race you are in full control of your horse -- move to the rail or stay on the outside, pull-up to slow your pace or to go around another horse, and make your jockey get out his whip when you think it's the right time to make a move!
You'll get a lot of enjoyment out of playing this ground-breaking horse racing game and you'll get a chance to race your horses against the world!
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE GAME NOW TO START BUILDING YOUR CHAMPION STABLE!
How Will YOUR HORSES Rank Against The World?
Sep 01, 2014
DIE, PUNY HUMANS – Pocket Gamer review of Unstoppable Gorg
Space. The final frontier. Also, the place where you get to blow up evil aliens for the continued glory of your star-spanning imperialist overlords.
There’s a lot to love about Unstoppable Gorg. The immediate impression is that it’s a clever parody of 1950s B-movie science fiction, complete with black and white newsreel footage and bargain basement special effects.
That space rocket soaring through the stars? It’s a toilet roll wrapped in tinfoil and suspended on a piece of string, complete with a sparkler hanging out the back.
This enticement may well be necessary to make you lower your guard and have a go at yet another tower defence game. The genre has been done to death, sure, but take the bait and you’ll find a new approach that’s actually pretty darn brilliant.
PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE
So the aliens are attacking. Your job is to fortify key strategic locations in the solar system and repel the invading armies. This being deepest darkest space, however, there’s a little thing called orbital gravity that you need to take into consideration.
Whatever your position - whether it’s a planet or a space station or an asteroid - there are concentric rings around it, representing the gravitational field generated by the central mass of the object.
Into these fields of orbit you can slot satellites that will provide either defensive or offensive capabilities. But you can’t just place these satellites anywhere. There are predetermined slots on each ring - for example, one at 12 o’clock and another at 4 o’clock.
When the aliens attack, they do so in waves from multiple directions, and with your satellites fixed in place you can swivel the ring around in a 360-degree circle to meet the threat.
The problem is that when fighting more than one wave at a time your offensive capabilities might be stretched too thin to provide adequate cover.
Even on the ordinary setting, Unstoppable Gorg is a formidable challenge. After several stages of hand-holding and tutorials, it’s around about the fifth stage that you'll find themselves floundering a little bit.
There are modifiers called 'research tokens', which allow you to upgrade your satellites, and you might want to go back and replay earlier levels to harvest more of them. That’s because they can be redeployed at the beginning of every stage - the more tokens you have, the more options you have when formulating a strategy.
Regardless of the difficulty, it’s worth persevering, if only because this is a fine, fully realised real-time strategy title with excellent production values.
The sci-fi plot has plenty of surprises in store, including new allies to befriend and enemies to fight. If you can make it all the way through to the end you’re truly one of the greatest armchair generals in the galaxy.
One last thing: Unstoppable Gorg is a port of a desktop computer game (currently available on Steam), but the iPad version lacks none of the features from its bigger counterpart. With the touchscreen interface as opposed to a mouse control scheme, this is probably the best - and best value - of the two.
GOLD AWARD 9/10
Review by Bulent Yusuf | 25 January 2012
A quick word from Futuremark Games Studio:
--- Problems on iPad 1? Try restarting your device and the game should work normally.
In March 2012, Futuremark Games Studio was acquired by Rovio Entertainment, creator of Angry Birds.
Sep 01, 2014
It's every kids' favorite - Ice-Cream! Let them run an Ice-Cream parlor. Custom-make your ice-cream dish with lots of wacky ingredients. Decorate with the mystery topping! Don't forget to eat it when you're done!
"Great fun for imaginative play" - SmartAppsForKids.com
- Lots of flavors - from Chocolate to Princess
- Try to find all the mystery ingredients
- Interactive ice-cream making - select the flavors, toppings and container.
- Fantastic, beautiful artwork
- Kid-focused interface
- Parental gate to all external links
- No external advertising
- No in-app purchases
- Great for kids 2+
Bamba Ice-Cream is an interactive toy designed for kids. There are no scores, complicated interfaces or stressful time limits. This game is great to play alone or with an adult.
*** OTHER GAMES BY BAMBA! ***
- Bamba BBQ: Kids become crazy BBQ Chefs! Start the fire, chop the wood, cook the food and feed them to our wacky friends! See how they react!
- Bamba Craft: Choose a project, create a masterpiece and display it in a gallery for other kids to see. Bamba Craft gets kids painting and assembling collages in creative and fun ways! Projects and galleries are updated constantly!
- Bamba Toys: Kids build a toy from a blueprint, picking parts and accessories before assembling the toy and finally getting to play with it!
- Bamba Burger: Kids flip the patty, create their custom-made burger, fill their soda cup, slice the potatoes and make French fries. What's more, they get a mystery present with their meal!
- Bamba Pizza: Run a Pizza restaurant and make delicious pizza. Great fun with 26 different ingredients and four kooky characters to play with!
- Bamba Post Office: Everyone loves presents! Choose, wrap and decorate presents for three funny characters. Deliver them to the jungle or to the moon!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/bambakids
Twitter - http://twitter.com/bambakids
Email - email@example.com
No longer Free
Abyss: the Wraiths of Eden HD…
Sep 01, 2014
Plunge into an endlessly enthralling sea adventure!
Ready to strap on your oxygen mask? Famed underwater explorer Robert Marceau has disappeared under mysterious circumstances, and now his fiancée must descend to the gloomy depths of the ocean to find him. Venture into unknown and unsettling waters to investigate the sunken city of Eden, now controlled by demons, find hidden objects and confront eerie sea monsters in this heart-pounding quest to save a missing diver!
● 40 dazzling and exotic underwater locations
● 16 unique hidden object scenes to search
● 22 mini-games, including an unusual Domino game
● Three difficulty modes: casual, advanced and expert
● In-depth Strategy Guide
● Game Center Support
● New iPad Retina Display Support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish
WINNER OF THE SILVER AWARD FROM POCKETGAMER!
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
*** G5 Games - New game apps every week ! ***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery
▶ Temptation. Episode 1
▶ Silent Valley: Mystery Mansion
▶ Mystery of the Opera
▶ Virtual City Playground® HD
▶ Stand O’ Food® Empire
▶ Supermarket Management 2
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2 HD
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games